Cell Meter™ Intracellular NADH/NADPH Fluorescence Imaging Kit *Deep Red Fluorescence*
|Shipping||Standard overnight for United States, inquire for international|
|H-phrase||H303, H313, H333|
|Intended use||Research Use Only (RUO)|
|R-phrase||R20, R21, R22|
|Recommended plate||Black wall/clear bottom|
|Instrument specification(s)||Cy5 filter|
AT A GLANCE
- Prepare cells in growth medium
- Incubate cells with test compounds and JJ1902 NAD(P)H Sensor working solution at 37 oC 20 - 30 minutes
- Wash and keep cells in Assay Buffer
- Monitor fluorescence intensity (bottom read mode) at Ex/Em = 590/655 nm (Cutoff = 610 nm) or fluorescence microscope with Cy5® filter
Thaw all the kit components at room temperature before starting the experiment.
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTION
Add 10 µL of JJ1902 NAD(P)H Sensor stock solution (Component A) into 2.5 mL of Assay Buffer (Component B), and mix well. This JZL1707 NAD(P)H Sensor working solution is stable within 1 hour at room temperature. Note: 40 µL of JJ1902 NAD(P)H Sensor stock solution is enough for one plate. Protect from light.
For guidelines on cell sample preparation, please visit
SAMPLE EXPERIMENTAL PROTOCOL
- To stimulate NADP/NADPH, treat cells with 10 µL of 10X test compounds (96-well plate) or 5 µL of 5X test compounds (384-well plate) in serum free medium or your desired buffer (such as PBS or HHBS). For control wells (untreated cells), add the corresponding amount of medium or compound buffer. Note: JJ1902 NAD(P)H sensor is compatible in the presence of serum as well. The optimization of the conditions for the sensor is highly recommended cell line to cell line.
- Add 100 µL/well (96-well plate) or 25µL/well (384-well plate) of JJ1902 NAD(P)H Sensor working solution in the cell plate. Co-incubate cells with test compound and JJ1902 NAD(P)H Sensor working solution at 37 oC for 20-30 minutes, protected from light. Note: For a NADH/NADPH positive control treatment: HeLa cells were incubated with 100 µM NADH or NADPH for 30 minutes in serum-free medium, and co-incubated with JJ1902 NAD(P)H sensor working solution at 37 oC for another 30 minutes. See Figure 1 for details.
- Wash cells with your desired buffer once. Remove solution in each well and add Assay Buffer (Component B) 100 µL/well for a 96-well plate or 25 µL/well for a 384-well plate.
- Monitor the fluorescence increase using microplate reader at Ex/Em = 590/655 nm (Cutoff = 610 nm) with bottom read mode, OR take images using fluorescence microscope with the filter set of Cy5® filter.
|Name||Excitation (nm)||Emission (nm)|
|Cell Meter™ Intracellular NADH/NADPH Fluorescence Imaging Kit *Red Fluorescence*||535||557|
Authors: Luo, Gang and Huang, Bingqing and Qiu, Xiang and Xiao, Lin and Wang, Ning and Gao, Qin and Yang, Wei and Hao, Liping
Journal: Molecular Nutrition & Food Research (2017)
Authors: Ling, Min and Huang, Peixin and Islam, Shamima and Heruth, Daniel P and Li, Xuanan and Zhang, Li Qin and Li, Ding-You and Hu, Zhaohui and Ye, Shui Qing
Journal: Cell & Bioscience (2017): 27
Authors: Ren, T and Zhang, H and Wang, J and Zhu, J and Jin, M and Wu, Y and Guo, X and Ji, L and Huang, Q and Yang, H and others, undefined
Journal: Oncogene (2017)
Authors: Zhang, Li Q and Van Ha, undefined and el, Leon and Xiong, Min and Huang, Peixin and Heruth, Daniel P and Bi, Charlie and Gaedigk, Roger and Jiang, Xun and Li, Ding-You and Wyckoff, Gerald and others, undefined
Journal: Cell Death & Disease (2017): e2705
Authors: Yang, Fei and Heit, Caitlin and Inglis, Debra L
Journal: Fermentation (2017): 61
Authors: Li, Miao and Liu, Xin and He, Yongpeng and Zheng, Qingyin and Wang, Min and Wu, Yu and Zhang, Yuanpeng and Wang, Chaoyun
Journal: European Journal of Pharmacology (2017): 124--133
Authors: Saihara, Kazuhiro and Kamikubo, Ryosuke and Ikemoto, Kazuto and Uchida, Koji and Akagawa, Mitsugu
Journal: Biochemistry (2017)
Authors: Wang, Chen and Cai, Heng and Chen, Zhongjun and Zhou, Zhihui
Journal: Biotechnology letters (2016): 1791--1797
Authors: Shao, Minglong and Zhang, Xian and Rao, Zhiming and Xu, Meijuan and Yang, Taowei and Li, Hui and Xu, Zhenghong and Yang, Shangtian
Journal: Green Chemistry (2016): 1774--1784
Authors: Slivicki, Richard A and Ali, Yousuf O and Lu, Hui-Chen and Hohmann, Andrea G
Journal: PloS one (2016): e0147620
Authors: Wang X, Shi L, Deng Y, Qu M, Mao S, Xu L, Xu W, Fang C.
Journal: Eur J Pharmacol (2015): 116