1. Select the nucleotide. Or select "custom sequence" to enter the nucleic acid sequence.
2. Enter the absorbance at λmax. For a typical nucleotide, λmax is 260 nm. However, this value may change based on the nucleotide. Please use the maximum absorbance as indicated by the spectrophotometric reading (ie. highest peak).
3. If the absorbance is obtained with a diluted sample, enter the dilution factor in order to determine the concentration of the original sample.
4. If pathlength differs from 1 cm, enter corrected value into pathlength textbox.
5. Press calculate to display the concentration.