Can you provide a brief protocol on how to use coelenterazine h for small animal in vivo imaging?
Posted June 12, 2019
We are using mice.
Below is a brief protocol on how to use coelenterazine h for in vivo imaging of mice:
- Make a 5 mg/mL coelenterazine stock solution in Ethanol + 2% v/v 3N HCl
- Add 20 μL of the above coelenterazine stock solution to 130 μL of PBS
- For intravenous injections, the recommended dosage is 15 – 100 μg/mouse (25 – 150 μL/mouse).
- Inject your mice with the recommended dosage using a 25 gauge needle or higher.
- Image your mice as soon as possible for peak signal with intravenous injection